The Office of the Vice Chancellor (OVC) works alongside students, faculty, and staff from across the Institute to enhance the undergraduate and graduate student academic experience.
OVC is also responsible for catalyzing and leading broader institutional efforts to improve residential education.
By partnering with community members, OVC aims to make improvements for all students in areas such as advising, professional development, and diversity and inclusion.
This includes serving as the primary educational point of contact for key student organizations, such as the Undergraduate Association and the Graduate Student Council, and working closely with faculty governance and departmental and School administrators to implement and administer policies and procedures related to undergraduate and graduate education. Offices and programs that report to OVC include:
- Admissions Office
- Career Advising & Professional Development
- International Students Office
- Office of Experiential Learning
- Office of the First Year
- Office of Graduate Education
- Office of Minority Education
- Registrar’s Office
- Reserve Officer Training Corps Programs: Air Force | Army | Navy
- Student Financial Services
- Teaching and Learning Laboratory
Reporting to the Chancellor, the OVC also works closely with the Vice President and Dean for Student Life, the Dean for Digital Learning, and School and Department leadership.