In partnership with stakeholders across MIT, OVC is currently focusing its efforts on initiatives and programs in three key areas, or themes.
These themes are interwoven with, and informed by, broader Institute-wide priorities such as those outlined in Task Force 2021 and Beyond and the Strategic Action Plan for Belonging, Achievement, and Composition.
Students: Enhancing Academic & Student Life
- Enhancing Advising and Mentoring for Undergraduate and Graduate Students
- Enabling MIT to Work with Graduates Student in New Ways
- Innovating in Curricular, Co-curricular, and Experiential Learning
Culture: Fostering Community & Civility
- Nurturing MIT and OVC Values
- Actualizing Commitments to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and Belonging
- Promoting Staff Well-being
How We Work: Managing Systems, Places, Spaces
- Enhancing Infrastructure and Systems
- Creating the Workplace/Workspace of the Future