We are seeking feedback from MIT undergraduate and graduate students to help inform the search for the new Vice President for Information Systems & Technology (IS&T).
Specifically, the search committee has charged us with collecting input on the key issues the next leader of IS&T should address and the attributes we should seek in a new leader.
Opportunities to Engage
- Attend a forum on Monday, December 3 in 9-255 from 5.30-7.30PM. RSVP (optional) to Elizabeth Hoy, OVC.
- Submit comments via an online form.
- Note: All feedback is due by December 10.
Background Information / Pre-Reads
- Vice President Information Systems & Technology Position Description (PDF)
- Priority Attributes, as defined by the search committee (PDF)
- About IS&T services
Frans & Ian
Frans Kaashoek, Charles Piper Professor in MIT‘s Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science and a member of the MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory
Ian A. Waitz, Vice Chancellor for Undergraduate and Graduate Education and Jerome C. Hunsaker Professor of Aeronautics and Astronautics