The OVC community gathered on June 13 to celebrate the many contributions of staff selected as this year’s recipients of the Infinite Mile Awards. Individuals and teams from across the organization were recognized for excellence in several categories, including communication and collaboration, community, diversity and inclusion, everyday leadership, innovation and creativity, and serving the client.
The awards wouldn’t be possible if it were not for the many individuals who take the time to write and submit nominations. Thank you.
Congratulations to this year’s winners for this well-deserved recognition!
- Robert Dolan, Global Education & Career Development
- Taylor Hubbard, Air Force ROTC
- Sher Vogel, D-Lab
Diversity & Inclusion
- Amanda Pickett, Global Education & Career Development
- Eric Sacca, Student Financial Services
Innovation & Creativity
- Trinidad Carney, Admissions
Serving the Client
- Jessica Landry, Office of Graduate Education
Communication & Collaboration
- Gen Filiault, Kathleen MacArthur and Rudy Mitchell; Study Group on Undergrad Majors (Registrar’s Office and Teaching & Learning Lab)